Hi, my name is Doris Were and I welcome you to my Making Waves Harmonise website.
I am a Chiropractor, specialising in Network Spinal. I am also a Kinesiologist and Clinical
Nutritionist. My Practice is located in Woodend, and my goal is to empower Practice Members,
including children (pre-school and school aged) to attain their health and wellbeing potential.
Network Spinal™ is an evidenced based approach to healing, wellness and body awareness,
and is built upon a number of different approaches to chiropractic care.
“The shape, position, tension and tone of our spines will determine the shape,
position, tension,and tone of our lives,” -Donald Epstein, Founder of Network Spinal.
The application consists of precise, gentle contacts to the spine and body. The body’s response to these contacts are profound, as they cue the brain to create new wellness promoting strategies.
Two unique healing waves develop with this work. They are associated with spontaneous release of spinal and life tensions, and the use of existing tension as fuel for spinal re-organisation
and enhanced wellness.
- Correction of retained neonatal
- Posture assessment and rehabilitation
- Endurance & flexibility
- Injury management
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Taping for proprioceptive changes, enhancing lymph flow and accelerating tissue healing.
Clinical Nutritional assessment & prescribing
- Promote the body to detoxify through nutritional cleanse programs
- Lose fat & build muscle
- Regenerate & optimise function
- Heal injury & disease
I utilise supplements comprising amino acids, nutrients, minerals, herbs and flower essences.
Bio-Impedance Analysis (BIA) to track progress
- Muscle & fat total amounts and percentages
- Cellular & extra-cellular fluid levels (reflecting inflammation and toxicity loads)
- General health & wellbeing